| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Azul in December is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched. Circa 105mm (4.1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Azul December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Azul, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Azul:
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 420.9 kms (261.6 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 316.4 kms (196.6 miles) NE
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 274.3 kms (170.5 miles) NNE
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 269.9 kms (167.7 miles) NNE
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNE
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 405 kms (251.6 miles) ENE
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 389.6 kms (242.1 miles) ENE
- Prado, Uruguay - 388.4 kms (241.3 miles) ENE
- La Plata, Argentina - 263.8 kms (163.9 miles) NE
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) ENE
- Dolores, Argentina - 192.5 kms (119.6 miles) ENE
- Mar Del Plata, Argentina - 238.2 kms (148 miles) SE