| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Azul in April is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in April is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 85.1mm (3.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Azul April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Azul, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Azul:
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 420.9 kms (261.6 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 316.4 kms (196.6 miles) NE
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 274.3 kms (170.5 miles) NNE
- Buenos Aires, Argentina - 269.9 kms (167.7 miles) NNE
- Ezeiza, Argentina - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNE
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 405 kms (251.6 miles) ENE
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 389.6 kms (242.1 miles) ENE
- Prado, Uruguay - 388.4 kms (241.3 miles) ENE
- La Plata, Argentina - 263.8 kms (163.9 miles) NE
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) ENE
- Dolores, Argentina - 192.5 kms (119.6 miles) ENE
- Mar Del Plata, Argentina - 238.2 kms (148 miles) SE